As a manifesto, I explore the thoughts and focus of current economic and business leaderships that shape conversations. They are the influencers that steer the consciousness of current market trends.
Then I translate those views and opinions into business prose or website content. Working as BC Solutions, I adapt what is trending globally when providing administrative support to C Suite occupants.
As a carefully devised plan, I explore the thought filled focuses on trending economics. I enjoy putting a light on business leadership that shape conversations and their influences on commerce. Then I translate those views and opinions into business prose specific to a customer’s business mandate. Exceptional writers and researchers are able to use their life experiences in morphing political and economic structures. BC Solutions creates concept driven content.
Filling a website page with platitude-overloaded articles will not reach your targeted market(s). For the majority of us, fresh enjoyable articles are the best way to explain to the world what we do, in the simplest terms.
Working as BC Solutions, I adapt what is trending globally when providing administrative support to C Suite occupants. The aim is to create the amazing in achieving success.
Here is what I can do for you.
• Utilize the simplicity of time-tested tools of brilliant research. In learning the nature of your business, I offer investigative reporting customized to specified market(s).
• Write creative stories, business articles and commentary on news and opinions.
• Offer all rights to original purchased content.
• Administrative support (contract terms to be negotiated)
• Subject Matter Expert research and copy writer for presentations
Thoughts of creating economic autonomy are a common thing, for the rich and poor. On the face of maintaining extreme wealth, economic parity seems to abandon rights of the indigent. The ethics created for laborers are bought and sold by transnational governments, in their efforts to controlled commerce. It is easier to control laws regulating pliable governance when you have ownership of fiscal policies.
On a continent the size of Africa, with seemingly limitless natural riches, venture capitalists are gifted with the Midas touch. While South Africans still stagger under a trade deficit, Chinese government owned mining companies are stripping the country bare by the billions. The mining of rich ore has become the Mecca for those minions looking to gain a marginal life on meager wages and poor labor practices. The wealth created and passed along to local governance contributes little to fair and equal opportunities for the majority of the poor black populace. Yet in mere seconds, he or she is in danger of breaking a law. In the case of Zimbabwe and its relationship with China, mining operations are producing extreme wealth. China has become the grand toolmaker of governments. Therefore, it is important to know something about the Sino/African relationship that will land you in jail.
1. If you find yourself on the wrong side of the ruling party, becoming an active participant in the election process, this could mean a sizeable amount of jail time. A hapless voter found this out in the recent elections in Zimbabwe. The over eager rants in support of his candidate near a polling center, landed him a five-year jail sentence. “Indigenization” has become an important word to describe the growing disparity between black economics and the political economics that China’s wealth has bought to that country. It was in China’s interest to maintain Mr. Robert Mugabe’s reelection. His success at the polls cemented yet another Sino/African relationship.
2. In South Africa organizing or participating in demonstrations for fair wages and better working conditions can mean jail time. Sino African mine laborers work under horrendous environs and human abuses. Poorly treated black South Africans are increasingly participating in demonstrations for fair wages and better working conditions.
3. Anyone suspected of homosexual acts has earned a right to jail time in South Africa’s economies. Despite being the only country with a gay right clause included in its Bill of Rights, “corrective rape” practices have become a common occurrence. Archbishop Desmond Tutu led the fight to ratify human rights law that addresses gay homosexual abuses stating, “That people’s sexual nature is fundamental to their humanity”.
It is important to understand when sojourning in South Africa that there are things you should know that will earn you jail time.
People cross borders leaving their home countries for many reasons, but usually it’s motivated by the absence of pathways to thrive. It has always been so. Many of the comforts, prosperity and diverse cultures that compose the United States of America have come as a result of immigrants to our shores. Every sovereign in the world, rich or poor, can boast this same event. An example of when migrants were welcomed to the shores of America was during the aftermath of World War II. This was perceived as a “brain gain”. In this moment southern Europe is experiencing the hardest lesson to be learned during an economic failure, a “brain drain”.
Southern EU is losing its educated youth to stronger economies like Germany, whose employment market suffers under a deficit of skilled labor. Work visas have increased as steady dribbles of economic refugees move to a better place. This steady flow of border crossers seeking a better life will increase in the years that follow. Most of these people will never return to their homelands. Time is the enemy of sovereigns struggling to mend broken economies, and those in need of bread and butter relief cannot wait. German leadership, unlike their American counterparts, is almost in universal agreement that responsible immigration policies are monetarily righteous.
In a Der Spiegel article a major component to why Germany will gain the most in the coming decades is the following,
“And the German government? Yet again it is on the winning side. It not only enforces its rigorous view of austerity policies in the EU, but also harvests the ‘fruit’ — young skilled workers hungry for employment that companies here in Germany are desperately searching for. They also give companies here a real advantage because they can cherry pick the very best skilled workers from the growing pool of jobseekers without having to undertake costly qualification programs. The situation could hardly be any more grotesque.” Read more…
This political mind set is merely smart domestic policy. Those social pundits that ignore the absence of sound economic logic pay little service to the populace they claim to serve. In America the phraseology is carefully crafted for those that harbor isolationist sentiments. Hushed tones of fear generated to appease some outmoded concept of political purity has given way in the EU to the cold reality that structural unemployment will kill any economy. Germany has not only thrived under a fiscal policy that embraces a sound monetary system, but has learned to ignore its own isolationist voices. To embrace responsible immigration is merely an intelligent approach to sovereign prosperity.
Besides, the undocumented have contributed to making great nations…ours included. To marginalize rather than integrate both skilled and unskilled labor is simply economically inefficient. To ratify that increase in income will only swell coffers with badly needed tax revenue that will help assuage a liquidity trapped country. Is there ant-immigration in Europe? Perhaps, but it is not evident in government labor practices.